BackToCAD Technologies, LLC
Call us Today at: (727) 303 0383
With CADInLa 2019, CAD users can analyze, manipulate, and fully automatically adapt any drawing to their own CAD convention, and erase any and all imperfections in the design.
CADInLa 2019 offers a special programming language for advanced changing of the Layer structure. The abbreviation “CADInLa” comes from the full name CAD Interchange Language. Almost all complicated Layer structure changes are made possible using this program.
CADInLa 2019 offers special methods for drawing translation between different languages. All used texts, layer names and attribute names from the drawing are listed and can be automatically translated into arbitrary languages.
The GoToWebinar Live Streamed Webinar will be approximately 30 minutes long followed by time for questions.
1. Benefits of CAD Data Migration and Conversion using CADInLa 2019
2. CADInLa 2019 Solution for Advanced Layer Renaming
- Conversion of Layer Names using Internal Programming Language
- Programming of Block Sorting to different Layers
- Replacing of Blocks and Block Attributes
- Splitting or Merging of Layers
2. CADInLa 2019 Solution for Problems with Text and special Characters and
- Smart Font Conversion
- Smart Unicode and Special Characters Conversion
- Functions for Text Translations into different Language
3. CADInLa 2019 for Automatic DWG Translations into Different Languages
4. CADInLa 2019 Connection to AutoCAD and other CAD systems
- Running of User Scripts
- Solution for broken or instable Dimensions
- Deep Purging, Deleting of Layers
Participants can use their telephone or computer mic & speakers (VoIP).
If you use your telephone please choose the number: United States: +1 (631) 992-3221
BacktoCAD Technologies, LLC
601 Cleveland St, Suite 310
Clearwater, FL 33755, USA
Phone: (727) 303 0383
© Copyright 2018 BackToCAD Technologies, LLC. All rights reserved. Kazmierczak® is a registered trademark of Kazmierczak Software GmbH. Print2CAD, CAD.direct, CAD Direct, CAD.bot, CAD Bot, New Era CAD, and CAD2Print are Trademarks of BackToCAD Technologies LLC. CADconv is a Trademark of BackToCAD Technolgies. DWG is the name of Autodesk’s proprietary file format and technology used in AutoCAD® software and related products. Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, Revit, AutoCAD, DWG are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. This website is independent of Autodesk, Inc., and is not authorized by, endorsed by, sponsored by, affiliated with, or otherwise approved by Autodesk, Inc. The material and software have been placed on this Internet site under the authority of the copyright owner for the sole purpose of viewing of the materials by users of this site. Users, press or journalists are not authorized to reproduce any of the materials in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including data storage and retrieval systems, recording, printing or photocopying. Parts of AI character are based on ALICE AI Foundation Project under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
Unfortunately all free trial version and free converison services are no more available for European Union (EU). If you are in EU do not download any free versions or use our free conversion services. Download the restricted Demo Programs instead.