BackToCAD Technologies, LLC
The live broadcast will be approximately 30 minutes long followed by time for questions.
- 3D PDF to 3D DWG Conversion with New Print2CAD
- 3D DWG to 3D PDF Conversion with New CADconv
- What is 3D PDF Format?
- What is PRC Format?
- How You can Place PRC in 3D PDF?
- How You can Import PRC to 3D CAD?
- How You can Convert PRC to 3D DWG?
- What are the methods to convert 3D CAD to 3D PDF?
- How you can present 3D Models in 2D PDF?
- What is the new PDF Linearization for the Web?
- What is the new DCT Compression of PDF?
- How you can present 2D Elements like Text, Lines, Circles in 3D PDF?
- How you can embed AutoCAD SHX Fonts to 3D PDF File?
- How you can make AutoCAD SHX Text searchable in 2D PDF?
Participants can use their telephone or computer mic & speakers (VoIP).
If you use your telephone please choose the number: United States: +1 (631) 992-3221
BacktoCAD Technologies, LLC
601 Cleveland St, Suite 380
Clearwater, FL 33755, USA
Phone: (727) 303 0383
© Copyright 2019 BackToCAD Technologies, LLC. All rights reserved. Kazmierczak® is a registered trademark of Kazmierczak Software GmbH. Print2CAD, CAD.direct, CAD Direct, CAD.bot, CAD Bot, New Era CAD, and CAD2Print are Trademarks of BackToCAD Technologies LLC. CADconv is a Trademark of BackToCAD Technolgies. DWG is the name of Autodesk’s proprietary file format and technology used in AutoCAD® software and related products. Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, Revit, AutoCAD, DWG are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. This website is independent of Autodesk, Inc., and is not authorized by, endorsed by, sponsored by, affiliated with, or otherwise approved by Autodesk, Inc. The material and software have been placed on this Internet site under the authority of the copyright owner for the sole purpose of viewing of the materials by users of this site. Users, press or journalists are not authorized to reproduce any of the materials in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including data storage and retrieval systems, recording, printing or photocopying. Parts of AI character are based on ALICE AI Foundation Project under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
Unfortunately all free trial version and free converison services are no more available for European Union (EU). If you are in EU do not download any free versions or use our free conversion services. Download the restricted Demo Programs instead.