BackToCAD Technologies, LLC
Call us Today at: (727) 303 0383
Convert any type of PDF (Raster and Vector) into Full Editable DWG for all CAD Systems! OCR of Text and Coordinates Calibration!
The GoToWebinar Live Streamed Webinar will be approximately 30 minutes long followed by time for questions.
1. Benefits of PDF to DWG Conversion with Artificial Intelligence
- PDF to DWG Conversion with OCR of Text
- PDF to DWG Conversion with Corner Recognition
- PDF to DWG Conversion with Wall Recognition
2. PDF Import in CAD and AI Text Recognition
- OCR Text Recognition of Inclined Text
- Separation of Text Areas
- Recognition of Text Height
3. PDF Vectorization and AI Recognition of Raster Pictures
- Preparation of PDF Raster Pictures (clean up, thin or thick, fill holes)
- Four different Vectorization Methods
4. PDF Import with Accurate Coordinates
- What causes the bad PDF coordinates
- AI Methods in Coordinate Calibration
- Recognition of Orthogonal and Vertical Lines
- Coordinates Calibration Methods
Participants can use their telephone or computer mic & speakers (VoIP).
If you use your telephone please choose the number: United States: +1 (631) 992-3221
BacktoCAD Technologies, LLC
601 Cleveland St, Suite 310
Clearwater, FL 33755, USA
Phone: (727) 303 0383
© Copyright 2018 BackToCAD Technologies, LLC. All rights reserved. Kazmierczak® is a registered trademark of Kazmierczak Software GmbH. Print2CAD, CAD.direct, CAD Direct, CAD.bot, CAD Bot, New Era CAD, and CAD2Print are Trademarks of BackToCAD Technologies LLC. CADconv is a Trademark of BackToCAD Technolgies. DWG is the name of Autodesk’s proprietary file format and technology used in AutoCAD® software and related products. Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, AutoCAD, DWG are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. This website is independent of Autodesk, Inc., and is not authorized by, endorsed by, sponsored by, affiliated with, or otherwise approved by Autodesk, Inc. The material and software have been placed on this Internet site under the authority of the copyright owner for the sole purpose of viewing of the materials by users of this site. Users, press or journalists are not authorized to reproduce any of the materials in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including data storage and retrieval systems, recording, printing or photocopying. Parts of AI character are based on ALICE AI Foundation Project under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
Unfortunately all free trial version and free converison services are no more available for European Union (EU). If you are in EU do not download any free versions or use our free conversion services. Download the restricted Demo Programs instead.