BackToCAD Technologies, LLC
Call us Today at: (727) 303 0383
Waiver of Responsibility:
You as the End Licensee agree to the following terms and restrictions:
4. End Licensee are hereby notified that Autodesk Development S.a.r.l.., Rue du Puits-Godet, 6, CH-2005 Neuchatel, Switzerland (“Autodesk”) is a third-party beneficiary to this Agreement to the extent that this Agreement contains provisions which relate to End Licensee use of the Software Application. Such provisions are made expressly for the benefit of Autodesk and are enforceable by Autodesk in addition to Licensee.
5. End Licensee are hereby notified that Kazmierczak Software GmbH, Filderstadt, Germany, is a third-party beneficiary to this Agreement to the extent that this Agreement contains provisions which relate to End Licensee use of the Software Application. Such provisions are made expressly for the benefit of Kazmierczak Software GmbH and are enforceable by Kazmierczak Software GmbH in addition to Licensee.
6. In no event shall Licensee or its suppliers be liable in any way for indirect, special or consequential damages of any nature, including without limitation, lost business profits, or liability or injury to third persons, whether foreseeable or not, regardless of whether Licensee or its suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
7. You are not entitled to loan, rent, nor to use it as the basis for software programs of your own.
8. BackToCAD Technologies LLC expressly forbids the use of Print2CAD™ Converter in applications or systems in which, as far as it is possible to judge, malfunctions of this software can be expected to cause physical damage or injury resulting in death. You may only use the program in an environment of this kind at your own risk. BackToCAD Technologies LLC shall not assume any liability whatsoever for damages or losses due to such prohibited use.
9. A guarantee shall only be granted for faults claimed within six (6) months of the purchase of this Print2CAD™ Converter License. Obvious defects in the software must be specified within four (4) weeks of their discovery. If the software is defective, BackToCAD Technologies LLC shall be entitled, at its own discretion, to either supply a replacement or return the purchasers money.
10. You are strongly advised to test new software thoroughly in an uncritical environment before putting it to actual use. You shall bear the entire risk of being able to use the program for your intended purpose.
11. The District Court of Clearwater, Florida shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising from or related to this contract. Only substantive US law shall be applicable to this contract.
12. The Print2CAD™ Converter may not be made available to third parties who have connections to a data conversion service provider, an applications service provider or similar company; nor may it be used in a company for the purpose of offering services to third parties in the area of data conversion.
13. The rights granted to you by this License shall not imply that any rights are granted to third parties.
Copyright © 2009-2018 Kazmierczak® Software GmbH. All rights reserved
Contains Autodesk® RealDWG by Autodesk, Inc., Copyright© 1998-2006 Autodesk, Inc. All rights reserved.
PVGOUTLIB: Copyright (c) soft tolls GmbH. All rights reserved.
IMAGE POWER JPEG-2000: Copyright (c) 2001-2003 Michael David Adams. All rights reserved. See jasper_License.txt
OpenSSL: Copyright (C) 1995-1998 Eric Young (firstname.lastname@example.org). All rights reserved. See openssl_License.txt.
Free Type: Copyright 1996-2000 by David Turner, Robert Wilhelm and Werner Lemberg http://www.freetype.org.
Icclib: Copyright (c) 1997-2002 Graeme W. Gill
The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG software: Copyright (C) 1991-1998, Thomas G. Lane.
Libpng: Copyright (c) 1998-2002 Glenn Randers-Pehrson, (Version 0.96 Copyright (c) 1996, 1997 Andreas Dilger),
(Version 0.88 Copyright (c) 1995, 1996 Guy Eric Schalnat, Group 42, Inc.)
Libtiff: Copyright (c) 1988-1997 Sam Leffler, Copyright (c) 1991-1997 Silicon Graphics, Inc., see libtiff_License.txt.
SGI Standard Template Library: Copyright (c) 1994 Hewlett-Packard Company, Copyright (c) 1996,1997 Silicon
Graphics Computer Systems, Inc. Siehe sgistl_License.txt.
Zlib: Copyright (C) 1995-2002 Jean-loup Gailly and Mark Adler
Teigha™ for .dwg files 2003-2010 by Open Design Alliance. All rights reserved.
DWG is the native and proprietary file format for AutoCAD® and a trademark of Autodesk, Inc.
BacktoCAD Technologies, LLC
601 Cleveland St, Suite 310
Clearwater, FL 33755, USA
Phone: (727) 303 0383
© Copyright 2018 BackToCAD Technologies, LLC. All rights reserved. Kazmierczak® is a registered trademark of Kazmierczak Software GmbH. Print2CAD, CAD.direct, CAD Direct, CAD.bot, CAD Bot, New Era CAD, and CAD2Print are Trademarks of BackToCAD Technologies LLC. CADconv is a Trademark of BackToCAD Technolgies. DWG is the name of Autodesk’s proprietary file format and technology used in AutoCAD® software and related products. Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, Revit, AutoCAD, DWG are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. This website is independent of Autodesk, Inc., and is not authorized by, endorsed by, sponsored by, affiliated with, or otherwise approved by Autodesk, Inc. The material and software have been placed on this Internet site under the authority of the copyright owner for the sole purpose of viewing of the materials by users of this site. Users, press or journalists are not authorized to reproduce any of the materials in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including data storage and retrieval systems, recording, printing or photocopying. Parts of AI character are based on ALICE AI Foundation Project under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
Unfortunately all free trial version and free converison services are no more available for European Union (EU). If you are in EU do not download any free versions or use our free conversion services. Download the restricted Demo Programs instead.